Amazing Cheetah Facts

I learned that cheetahs can run 68 to 75 miles per hour. Cheetahs live in Africa. Cheetah cubs have tall hair that runs from their neck all the way  down to the base of their body. A mother cheetah usually has two or eight cubs per litter.What is your favorite animal?

cute-cheetah-cub-cheetah-37681003-1072-1620

6 thoughts on “Amazing Cheetah Facts

1. Dear Lucy,
    I love this cute picture of a cheetah cub. I can see the tall hair on the cubs from your picture. I didn’t know that cheetahs can run so fast! My favorite animal used to be a koala but now I’m not so sure.

Thanks for your post,
    Mrs. Fordyce

2. Dear Lucy,
    The cheetah might just be my new favorite animal because that cheetah cub is so very cute! I was surprised to learn that a mother can have as many as 8 cubs in a litter. I wonder if cheetah’s are endangered. Do you know?

Mrs. Dorsey

3. Dear Lucy,
    My favorite animal is the fishing cat. Did you know that a fishing cat eats ducks? I did not know that cheetah can run 68-75 miles per hour. What does a cheetah eat?

From, Mia

4. Hi there Lucy,
    My favorite animals are penguins, mostly the ones that are chubby and the baby ones. Did you know Katie did a post on Cheetahs? By the way I love your picture that has that cute Cheetah! You should check out Katie’s awesome post on Cheetahs!
    Howdy,
    Rhianna😀🌺💕