What I Like to Do

Hi my name is Lucy. My favorite thing to do is dance. My favorite animal is a dog.  What I love to do in summer is summer camps! My hobbies are dancing, singing and gymnastics. What I love to do in my free time is play with my dog. I like to climb trees too.

What do you like to do in your free time?

can-stock-photo_csp3615470

8 thoughts on “What I Like to Do

1. Hi Lucy,
    I’m so excited to read your first blog post. This is so exciting! A few of my favorite things are dancing and singing too. what animal are you going to research for your next post?
    Happy researching,
    Mrs. Fordyce

2. Dear Lucy,

I didn’t know that you can sing, I was shocked to hear that. I love to watch YouTube in my spare time. What do you like to do at school the most?

From Mia,

3. Dear Lucy,
    I learned that you like to dance, sing and do gymnastics. My favorite thing to do is play sports with my friends and my dad. What is your favorite sport?
    From, Joseph

4. Dear Lucy,
    I like to play with my dog Molly too, she really likes to play chase. Does Blue like to play chase too? I also like to dance and color and play sports. I do ballet dancing and my favorite thing is going on stage for our performance. I used to do gymnastics, my favorite thing was to do the chin up bars and then drop into the foam pit.
    From

Jessica

• Dear Jessica,

Blue sometimes plays Chase. I like to go on stage too. It is fun. Do you do any other kind of dance?

From Lucy,